Friday, October 16, 2009

Truffles + wine

If you're in the SoCal area, my extremely talented cousin is hosting a truffle making workshop in Long Beach on October 25th.

Courtney is the genius behind C Salt Gourmet, and she handmakes small batches of the most amazing candy. She'll teach you how to make your own truffles, while you sip wines specifically chosen to pair with your creations. Fair warning - her workshops fill up fast so get your spot reserved if you're interested.

Check out the details and sign up here and see a list of SoCal retail locations here. I'm addicted to her pine nut brittle, personally, but absolutely everything is delicious.

{lovely image from C Salt Gourmet site}

10 comments:

  1. oh, I would love that. I wish we had things like this in my small town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds delicious....i will be out of town that weekend however...:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I lived in SoCal. That would be a lovely way to celebrate my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure wish I was near Long Beach, this sounds wonderful!
    Love your blog, so pretty!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can eat a whole box of C-Salt's pistachio/cranberry/chocolate candy in one sitting. I bought it at mother's market after hearing about Courtney's business at a business seminar. And you are related to her so you get all the sweet hookups. Small world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love that, too bad I'm all the way on the East coast :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun! I will definitely try and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome! She seems really talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so funny and random, i've been reading your blog for a few months and had no idea you knew/were related to courtney. courtney is my neighbor! i've known her and rodney for a long time. such a small world!
    as always, i love your projects and photos.

    ReplyDelete

Trying captchas this time - better or worse than having to log in to comment? Let me know! Sorry for all the hoops but the spam has been terrible lately!