Tuesday, July 15, 2014

You need these ...

Just a quick public service announcement. If you haven't already discovered the peanut butter chips from Trader Joe's, you're missing out.

the best thing
{the best thing}

I've been swapping them in for half the chocolate chips called for in my favorite recipe (I usually just cut the chocolate in half, because I like more cookie than chip). They are slightly salty and so, so good.

They get soft easily so I keep them in the freezer. But that might just be because our kitchen becomes an oven at the drop of a hat. Hard to tell.

3 comments:

  1. I had not yet discovered these! My eyebrows shot up about three inches while reading this post, though. Doesn't TJ's just have the best... everything?

    Also, can we talk about their orange chicken for a minute? I've seen fights break out over the last bag in the freezer section.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness. i miss trader joe's so much. i'm going to have to trek over to mine soon. it's been way too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will look for these next time I go. I also love to bake with their white chocolate chips but they are seasonal so I will look for them and buy a "few" bags and store them in the freezer too :)

    ReplyDelete

Trying captchas this time - better or worse than having to log in to comment? Let me know! Sorry for all the hoops but the spam has been terrible lately!